Anderson Knight are recruiting for a Tax Manager to join a major organisation based in the Stirling area. You will be primarily responsible for all aspects of indirect tax compliance, treasury management as well as managing a small team.
My client is offering flexible working hours as there is an option to work one day from home. You can be either a fully qualified or QBE accountant.
The main responsibilities the Tax Manager position entails are:
- Manage a small finance team. Plan, prioritise and manage the teams workload.
- To maintain and develop specialist tax knowledge in relation to VAT
- Develop detailed cash flow forecasting processes for short, medium and long term cash flow forecasts
- Manage the day to day relationships with banks and be responsible for monitoring their service
- Ensure treasury policy is appropriate and followed, recommending any improvements
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE Accountant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight financial deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of excel including pivot tables
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including 40 days + holidays and a 20% employer pension scheme.
To apply, please submit your CV directly below.