- Have you first class Administration skills and worked with a Sales team in your career?
- Would you like to work business hours?
- Would you like to work for a global organisation who also offers a great benefit package?
Then read on….
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit exclusively for a Sales Administrator to join one of our preferred clients based in Glasgow who are one of the leaders in the equipment hire sector. Your role will be to provide administrative support to the sales team although no direct sales are involved, all admin support.
This is a full time and permanent role working 8.30pm -5pm Monday to Friday and my client also offer a fantastic benefit package accompanied with longevity and stability.
- Greeting customers and being the first point of contact for any enquiries
- Liaising with the parts and service departments regarding machines ready to be delivered
- Organizing machinery transport moves
- Invoicing new and used machinery
- Ordering machines from JCB and non-JCB suppliers
- Updating JCB and non-JCB suppliers’ online systems
- Creating new and used job cards for service and sales departments
- Processing purchase invoices
- HPI checks
- Using our system to log machine movements internally and externally
- Stock control
- Road taxing machines
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work well in a busy team
- Administration experience within a sales environment, or an interest in learning about sales
- The ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- A good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, positive, and outgoing approach to work
- Exposure to working with a sales team
- MS Office competent
- Excel experience would be extremely advantageous
- Dealt with all types of customers
- Experience working within sectors such as Construction, Manufacturing, Facility Management, Engineering would also be advantageous
So if you would like to work with an extremely successful company who is a household name that will offer an opportunity to join an award winning company who will provide longevity, opportunity and a career not just a job.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a host of wonderful benefits working in a friendly and welcoming team. Please send me your CV today as the role is moving quickly,