- Have you first class Admin skills?
- Do you like working in a fast paced role?
- Would you like to join a company that can offer progression and opportunity?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a Procurment Coordinator to join one of our exclusive clients who are a fantastic organisation to work with.
They have a low turnover ins taff and provide a friendly, positive working environment. This role has became available due to internal promotion.
This is a great opportunity for a Procurement Administrator to get your foot in the door with a friendly, growing company that will provide a career and not just a job.
The role will be to provide admin support on one of their Engineering contracts.
- Ensure sub-contractor orders are raised and required
- Liaising with Engineers on a regular basis to control work to full completion and meet service level agreement
- Composing and running progress reports
- Assist with holiday leave and organised engineer cover when required
- Procurment parts and equipment for Engineers throughout the UK
- Responsible for day sheets, time sheets, and expenses
- Filing and controlling of all supporting documentation
- Work well under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker and pro active
- Great attention to detail
- Strong team player
- MS Office Packages competent
- Experience working on contracts is advantageous but not essential
- Proven track record in admin
- Working in Engineering, Lighting or Facility Management Company is again advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful company with a low turnover in staff and also have exciting expansion plans so please get your CV in to take advantage of this opportunity