Anderson Knight are working closely with a client based in Glasgow looking to appoint a HR Generalist on a 6 month FTC basis. This role will report into the HR Manager, working in partnership to provide a first class HR service across the organisation.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide advice and guidance to managers in relation to disciplinary, grievance, absence management, maternity, paternity, recruitment etc.
- Work with managers and key stakeholders to develop an understanding of their current and future HR requirements.
- Development, implementation and updating of Policies & Procedures in line with legislation and Best practice.
- Work with managers to support the effective and efficient delivery of resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years + HR Generalist experience
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
- Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the achievement of the departmental objectives.
This role involves travel to various sites therefore you must have a driving license and access to a car.