Anderson Knight are working in partnership with a business based in South Lanarkshire for 2 x HR Advisors/Case Managers to join their team on a temporary basis until March 2019. This role will be dealing with casework almost immediately and these cases will cover the full range of ER work.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide ‘end to end’ coaching and advice to line managers in progressing more complex individual cases (e.g. disciplinary, performance improvement, absence, grievance, exits), by phone, face to face, or Email.
- To advise and coach managers on the performance and talent management cycle, and how to intervene to tackle issues and drive improvements.
- Advise managers on individual terms and conditions and pay issues.
- Support individuals on redundancy management and redeployment processes.
- Provide technical expertise and coaching to colleagues as necessary.
- Work across and with other teams in HR to manage risk and stakeholders when things become more complex, business risks increase, or where there are complex client handling issues.
- Work constructively with the company’s managers and leaders to improve their awareness and capability to manage complex people processes.
- Provide feedback and information to identify areas where a wider HR effort is needed to inform continuous improvement.
You will have the following skills/background:
- This is a technical specialist role and will suit someone with a strong demonstrable background in generalist HR, Employment Relations or Employment Law.
- CIPD or other relevant qualification (e.g. Employment Law) is desirable but not essential.
- Background of working with and coaching senior managers, building strong relationships
If you are immediately available and interested please call to discuss further!!!