Anderson Knight is recruiting an experienced HR Assistant to support our client based on site in Lanarkshire, this is a full time permanent position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm. You would be predominantly office based in this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage full employee lifecycle administration from new starts to leavers
- Manage the onboarding process
- Prepare offer letters & contracts
- Maintain the HR Database & ensure all employee records are kept up to date
- Deal with general departmental requests such as letter writing, reference checks etc.
- Support with absence management process, ensuring information is stored accurately and confidentially
- Coordinate employee engagement surveys
- Support the wider HR Function with ad hoc activities
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR/Administration environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use your own initiative whilst also working well as part of a team
- Flexible to the needs of the department
- Competent using Microsoft office packages