Anderson Knight is supporting a global client in their search for a HR Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator looking to step up their career within a large reputable organisation. This position is a well rounded HR Administrator role within a supportive HR team, allowing the chance to get involved in a range of HR activities.
The client is based on the outskirts of Glasgow in a large office space with free parking. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm with hybrid working options available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first line support for HR queries to employees across the business
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated using the HR System
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of new employees
- Support with absence reporting
- Manage the administration tasks relating to the full employee life cycle from recruitment and onboarding to leavers and retiree’s
- Prepare offer letters & contracts
- Assist with minute taking in meetings
- Maintain and update trackers
- Atleast 1 year of HR Administration experience
- Experience using HR Systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure while using own initiative