Anderson Knight are looking for an experienced Head of HR to join our clients Shared Service Centre based in Glasgow. This role forms part of the companies senior leadership team and will report directly to the Director. The role has came up to due an internal promotion and will be instrumental in both ensuring service delivery but importantly continuing to shape the organisation more widely.
The role is based in Glasgow however some travel will be required.
The main duties are responsibilities are:
- Manage the day to day HR Shared Services teams including payroll, L&D and HR transactional functions. Providing a seamless service to around 6000 employees.
- Lead a team of c. 50 across multiple services
- Managing a substantial budget
- Stakeholder management across all HR functional domains
- Drive continual improvement throughout the HR department
- Champion process and policy compliance and advocate the company’s agreed self-service operating model
- Support and drive changes in line with the business direction and in support of the Company’s changing needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience from working in a Senior Leadership position
- Experienced HR practitioner (CIPD) leading a sizeable team and/or HR Shared Services experience with general management responsibility
- Have the ability to drive change and promote continuous improvement
- Experience in driving activities forward to own timeline and under own initiative while maintaining full support of organisation.