- Are you confident, enthusiastic with a thirst to perform and be the best within an organisation that will offer support, career opportunities and a chance to earn great bonus?
- Do you have experience working with Financial Services or in an Account Management, Relationship Management or Sales role?
- Are you looking to work in a company that offers progression and development and an opportunity to earn great bonuses?
- Are you a graduate who is looking for an exciting career with development and training that is second to none from one of the most experienced managers in the sector?
- Would you like to work business hours in a friendly, environment that invest in their staff?
Then this is the ideal role for you…… Anderson Knight is looking to recruiting a confident and enthusiastic Telephone Account Manager’s or Relationship Manager to join one of our exclusive clients based in Glasgow City Centre who offer excellent benefits and support.
The role will be to manage a portfolio of clients who will be Financial Advisors, our client which specializes in selling various Financial Service products such as pension and investments.
You will be building relationships and rapport and also to continue successful relationships on behalf of our client to bring in more revenue to our client and also build on existing relationships.
This is a full time, permanent role with excellent working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Yow will receive a competitive salary that will rise after probation and an opportunity to earn uncapped bonus which the team have all earned in the last 3 years!
Our client offers lots of scope for promotion and development, a great working environment and all the tools and opportunity to enjoy a long successful career within the Financial Services world.
My client is looking for either a seasonal professional or even a graduate who is keen, hungry and has a thirst to learn!
I have 2 roles; I am looking for a “farmer” who will look after a portfolio and also a “hunter” who will develop new business hand in hand with Business Development Managers who will offer support and guidance. I cannot stress how much of an exciting opportunity this is!
- Build relationships to encourage referrals and repeat business
- Deliver excellent customer service all times
- Build rapport and relationships with clients
- Overcome any client objections
- Work to KPI’s
- Managing and develop a portfolio of prestigious clients throughout the UK.
- Continue to develop knowledge on client products and services within Financial Services.
- Tenacious and self-motivated
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Can hold an professional conversation
- Team player and work own initiative
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Professional and well-spoken
- A proven track record dealing in Financial Services is advantageous but not essential
- Must have experience in Account Management, Sales, Relationship Building or you are looking to step into an Account Management role with relevant experience.
- This is also ideal for a graduate who is looking for a successful career and an amazing opportunity to be trained by one of the top Managers in the sector!
- Good relationship building experience
- Full training given
- A degree is advantageous but not essential
In return you will earn a competitive salary that will rise after probation and also an opportunity to earn uncapped bonus and lots of opportunity to progress working no evenings and weekends!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company that pride themselves in the opportunity and training they provide to their staff with excellent benefits such as life insurance, private healthcare, company pension, staff discounts and much more!!!
So if this sounds like the role for you please send in your CV immediately.