Anderson Knight is working with a leading services business based in Perthshire who are looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team for a 9 month contract.
About the role
As part of this role you will be involved with the following tasks:
- Overall responsibility for the consolidation of the Group accounts, and delivering them on a timely basis.
- This will include all the annual year end accounts processes, including statutory accounting as well as financial reporting
- Liaising with the external auditors, acting as their main point of contact for any queries.
- Coordinating the quarterly reporting packs, drawing in on internal resources and information as required.
- Producing monthly Group consolidation packs.
- Continually looking at ways to improve processes throughout this work.
About the person
The business is looking for a Qualified Accountant with a strong reporting and consolidation background. Previous experience of overseeing and coordinating the year end process as well as statutory accounting is also important for this role you must have reported under international regulations (ideally IFRS or GAAP) and have worked in an international large corporate organisation.
To apply for this position please follow the link below.