Anderson Knight are recruiting a Finance manager for a very large organisation based in Falkirk. You will be the Finance Manager within the Stock Accounting department and have both direct and in-direct reports. Previously management experience is preferred but not essential.
Primarily, your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of the stock accounting function including resource planning, process assurance and performance mapping.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for the analysis of stock controls and margin reviews for all retail and fuel cards related stock on a weekly and monthly basis
- Management of the accountancy team
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all stock reporting to senior management including regional finance directors
- Ensure effective use of IT systems in line with company policies and procedures
- Build relationships both internally and externally with other teams within the business and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight financial deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of excel including pivot tables
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive package with a market leading organisation that offers career opportunities to their staff.
To be considered for the Finance Manager position please submit your CV confidentially below.