- Have you experience working processing customer orders and dealing with the exportation of goods and worked with SAP?
- Would you like to work business hours offering excellent service to clients?
- Would you like to work for an award-winning company who can offer opportunity?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a dynamic Customer Care Specialist for one of our preferred clients for their Customer Care Department. The role will be to handle customer orders from start to completion and ensuring all export documentation is accurate and correct.
This is initially a 6-month contract with the opportunity to be extended to 12 months and depending on business needs can create further opportunities. This opportunity has fantastic hours, you will be working 08:30-17:00 Monday-Thursday and a half day on a Friday!!! Bliss!
- Processing orders on to SAP, while ensuring stock is available to complete orders on time
- Ensuring all export documentation is completed in line with Chambers of Commerce/Embassy/HMRC to ensure clearance of goods
- Liaising with internal departments and managing stock levels
- Dispatching samples to Customers
- Liaising with Freight forwarders, Hauliers and Couriers to ensure orders are delivered
- Ensuring customer service excellence always, resolve any complaints in a professional and helpful manner
- Assisting in ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
- Keep effective records of import and export shipments and ensure company complies with HMRC guidelines in relation to excise and customs issues.
- Must have a proven track record in a similar role processing orders and dealing with exporting goods from start to completion
- Proficient in SAP or other ERP database functions
- Language skills are preferable but not required
- Experience with logistics, distribution, import, export and customer service is ideal
- Must have working knowledge of export documentation in line with HMRC, Chambers of Commerce etc.
- Used to working to deadlines or service level agreements
- Must be able to provide first class customer service while resolving any problems in a helpful and calm manner
- An able decision maker who adapts well
- Works well to deadlines
- Fantastic interpersonal and accuracy skills
Excellent benefits such as: 34 days holiday, shut down over Xmas, discounts on products, life insurance, fantastic pension scheme that is one of the best I have heard of in the industry. You would be entitled to these after 3 months.
So if you have experience in processing orders, export and customer service in the FMCG/Manufacturing sector then please send in your CV to myself for immediate consideration and in return you will benefit from an exciting role, working with a friendly team with an opportunity to build a career.