Anderson Knight is looking for a Customer Services Administrator for our client based in the outskirts of Glasgow. This position will be on a fixed term contract for 5 months.
You will be responsible for providing a first-class customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact to any customer requirements, you will be required to ensure you verify any requirements and that all the customers’ requests are actioned.
- You will be required to obtain any necessary information from the customer and verify it from the earliest possible stage including pricing, allocation, product specification and the delivery of goods making sure they all meet the customers needs.
- You will be responsible for process orders and if not in stock liaising to establish an accurate availability date.
- You will be liaising with the finance team to carry out any actions to enable payment or release of orders.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the customer is kept informed of their order progress and solve any issues that may arise.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance is followed inline with international guidelines and regulations
- You will be required to prepare submission to HMRC as and when required
- You will be required to monitor costs to ensure the most cost-effective methods are being utilised.
- You will be responsible for preparing and circulating team and department reports.
- You will be required to investigate solutions for critical issues to keep customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for maintaining customer files in good order and making sure these are complete in line with department policies.
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an import or export environment.
- You will have a minimum of 1 year’s administration experience.
- You will have a minimum Highers’ level in education.
- Experience of using SAP is essential
- Previous experience working within a logistics or customer support role is advantageous
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to multitask and prioritise a busy work load.
- You must have excellent IT skills including excel.