- Are you an experience Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
- Would you like to work for a company that offers Part Time hours and flexibility around days of work and times with a company whose core hours are 10am – 4pm?
- Would you like to work for a company that can offer longevity and progression opportunities?
Anderson Knight is currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Administrator to come and join one of our exclusive clients based in the Glasgow City Centre area.
The role is to provide Administration support in a modern, friendly office with a family feel in a role that will offer variety and will also keep you galvanised.
The role will be working 20 hours per week but the beauty of the role is the hours are flexible so will suit to you! This can be over 3 or 4 days! Core hours are from 10am-4pm and days of work are negotiable and would suit someone with child care or weekly commitments.
- First point of contact for the business
- Answering calls and emails
- Diary management
- Booking travel arrangements
- Scanning, filing and invoicing
- Maintain office supply’s
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Dealing with Ad-hoc requests
- General administration duties
- Great problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- PC literate
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven track record in an Administration role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established company that can offer flexible working hours. The company is a friendly company and will offer a varied role and the company will also upskill you over time which offers progression.
Please send your CV for consideration ASAP as the role is moving quickly and take advantage of this rare opportunity.