- Are you a driven and dedicated Administration Team Leader?
- Would you like to work for a global organisation who have a first-class benefit package?
- Are you looking to join a company that will provide longevity, opportunity, and stability?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a dedicated, adaptable Administration Team Leader for one of our exclusive facility Management companies based in Glasgow.
My client is working in a blended approach which will see you working in the office 3 days and 2 at home which give you the best of both worlds! This is a full time and perm role working hours are between 7am-5pm.
The Administration Team leader will be an integral part of the service desk management team. You will provide management and leadership to the team of 7 Contract Administrators across the three function areas Pre Planned Maintenance Submissions, ETC Submissions and Parts.
You will be responsible for organising the day-to-day tasks carried out by the whole team whilst driving the team to meet contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
A part of the role will also be looking at various ways that process/procedures can be done more efficiently or more cost effective so if you have experience in continuous improvement then that would be advantageous.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching to all Administration which is a team of 7.
- Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Create standardised ways of working and best practice to ensure the team are equipped to meet (and exceed) SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ensures service targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed, and each team member is aware of what task and results they are accountable for to ensure expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Ensuring invoices are all processed correctly
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Change Programmes and Projects which impact the Polar team, supporting the wider service desk
- Identifying and installing best practice, processes and systems whilst driving a continuous improvement environment.
- Carry out regular 121’s, developing a culture where training and development are part of the team, identifying actions and working with teams to ensure the skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
- Carry out regularly Team Meetings/Briefings ensuring all individuals are aware of own and team performance against set targets.
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- A part of the role will also be looking at various ways that process/procedures can be done more efficiently or more cost effective so if you have experience in continuous improvement then that would be advantageous.
- Review management information and make suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the team and when required, the wider service desk.
- Contribute, design and present daily weekly and monthly reports that are required by the business
- Being involved in recruitment for your team
- Highlight Individual training needs and required support, to allow a constant target meeting attitude as well as managing ambitions through progression management.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing all aspects of a team or be able to demonstrate how you would manage a Team if successful.
- Evidence of developing and nurturing improved performance across service teams.
- Excellent communication, engagement, and development of people skills.
- Evidence experiences of managing/Implementing change.
- Possess a history of KPI, SLA management/Awareness
- Progression management: – Evidence an understanding of individual development needs and learning styles
- Experience of encouraging accountability within individuals and as a Team.
- Proven track record in utilizing inhouse systems
- Evidence of being involved in creating, maintaining, and implementing Reports as well as presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- MS Office competent – especially Excel for reporting purposes
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, a first-class benefit package including free parking, life insurance, free law advice, discounts and perk scheme, discounted canteen to name a few of the benefits.
You will also have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a global, award winning company who will provide stability, opportunity and longevity working with a friendly team who are supportive and welcoming, so if you are a leader who enjoys developing and mentoring staff accompanied with first class admin skills then I want to hear form you TODAY!