- Are you a hand on and positive and motivating leader?
- Would you like to work business hours in a supportive and growing company?
- Have you experience leading in the Financial Service arena?
Anderson Knight is looking for a Business Development Team Leader for one of our exclusive clients based in Glasgow.
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of Telephone Business Development Managers .The Business Development Team Leader plays a lead role in TBDM’s achievement and delivery of the sales departments’ new business targets.
This is a full time and permanent role working business hours in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. I cannot stress how much of an exciting opportuntiy this is, this will providde you with an opportuntiy to have an excelelnt and prosperous career.
- Working to establish data driven short, mid and long-term strategy
- To provide management and leadership to the team of TBDMs to achieve the sales departments New Business Targets
- Establish clear targets, KPI’s and best practices; ensuring the highest level of customer care, satisfaction, quality and service levels
- Planning, implementing and managing processes and tools to improve the Sales performance
- Recruit, coach and motivate to increase the volume of lead production ensuring that the team are supported in developing new relationships and serving existing connections effectively
- Driving pipeline integrity and quality
- To recognise and implement support tools for the handling of obstacles and negotiation within sales, ensuring the team are equipped to provide suggestive / persuasive solutions to maximise all opportunities
- Team performance reporting: provide line management with reporting and statistics on team performance, sales, competence and personal development
- Pro-actively helping to create a culture where staff at all levels feel motivated and confident around selling services
- To continuously seek to improve sales and service performance through regular monitoring leads, servicing, conversions and sales actively
- Support resolution of team member questions/issues/escalations, and oversee team member workload for quality and guideline compliance
- Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads
- To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
- As a Sales Team Leader you will possess strong business acumen and a concise understanding of the mortgage market to work closely with the sales team to exceed both daily and monthly KPI’s.
- With proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring new business and retention is maximised, you will be self-motivated and enthusiastic to bring our brand to life.
- You must demonstrate a clear understanding of the business and provide effective management of the team to plan and execute sales campaigns; generating new business leads and achieving monthly sales targets in line with business objectives. You will analyse and interpret sales and intermediary data, using the relevant findings to plan and improve intermediary sales performance.
- Drive for Results
- Sales focus
- Serving the Customer
- Quality Focus
- Planning, Organising and Flexibility
- Problem Solving and Initiative
- Critical Information Seeking
- Communicating with Clarity
- Managing and Leading the Team
- Influencing and Relationship Building
- Must have a proven track record in Team Leading within the Financial Services industry
- Proven track record in exceeding targets
- A flair and proven track record in sales to train the team
In return you will have an exciting and rare opportunity to join an modern, well established and growing company who provide a competitive salary and a host of excellent benefits working in a positive and innovate environment.