Anderson Knight are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join our client who is based in North Lanarkshire. Working within the Training and HR department you will be responsible for arranging mandatory training for employee’s across the business and will complete all associated administration. This is full time, permanent role which will be based between North Lanarkshire and another office based in the central belt so a driving license will be essential.
Duties include the following;
- Be able to understand and follow company compliance procedures
- Excellent understanding of Learning and Development procedures
- Follow stringent industry procedures ensuring all employees have their relevant paperwork completed
- Arrange training for employee’s and arrange time off with line manager
- Contact training providers to obtain quotes and build relationships
- Update employee records with relevant change in circumstances
- Liaise with the wider HR team and carry out any ad-hoc duties
- Prepare inductions for new members of staff and ensure all the relevant paperwork is completed
Previous experience and skill required;
- Previous experience working within the construction industry is highly desirable
- Previous training administration experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT Skills especially Excel
In return the client is looking to offer the successful candidate an excellent starting salary and the opportunity to grow within the business. As this is a multi-sited role a driving license is essential as is access to your own transport.