- Are you confident, enthusiastic with a thirst to perform and be the best?
- Are you looking to work in a company that offers progression and development?
- Would you like to work business hours in a friendly, environment that invest in their staff?
Then this is the ideal role for you…… Anderson Knight is looking to recruiting a confident and enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join one of our exclusive clients based in Glasgow City Centre which will be joining one of award winning Financial Services clients that always promote from within!
The role will be to manage a portfolio of financial advisers for our client which specializes in selling various Financial Service products such as pension and investments.
You will be building relationships and rapport and also to continue successful relationships on behalf of our client to bring in more revenue to our client and also build on existing relationships.
This is a full time, permanent role with excellent working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Our client offers lots of scope for promotion and development, a great working environment and all the tools and opportunity to enjoy a long successful career within the Financial Services world.
- Develop, strengthen and capitalize on relationships with portfolio of Financial Advisers on a range of products and services.
- Re vitalise lapsed and existing accounts throughout your territory
- Liaise with your dedicated Business Development Regional Manager in the field to develop and close opportunities.
- Build rapport and relationships with clients.
- Overcome any client objections.
- Managing and develop a portfolio of prestigious clients throughout the UK.
- Continue to develop knowledge on client products and services within Financial Services.
- Tenacious and self-motivated.
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Team player and work own initiative.
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and well-spoken.
- A proven track record in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Full training given.
- Experience working sales or account managing in a desirable.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry.
In return you will earn £22,500 plus bonus and lots of opportunity to progress working no evenings and weekends!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company that pride themselves in the opportunity they provide to their staff. So if this sounds like the role for you please send in your CV immediately.