Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a Project Sales Consultant to join one of our exclusive clients based in Wishaw.
The role will be to identify new possible projects and contracts for our client to tender for the business to grow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, well established company who have a stronghold on their niche market sector.
The role be reporting directly to the Sales Manager and the role is a completely desk based role.
This is a full time, permanent position working business hours – no evenings or weekends.
- Identify new opportunities by utilising various sources such as industry magazines, existing customers, Linken, Public tender Scotland Etc.
- Enhance existing relationships and enhance new relationships with specialist sub contractors, off site manufacturers, distributors, architects and Consultants.
- Using Salesforce in a daily basis and running reports from the in-house CRM system
- Track construction orientated projects across the UK
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and projects
- Work closely with the National Accounts, Sales and Project Tracking team to ensure maximum sales and profitability are met.
- Monitor competitor’s activity by maintaining extensive industry knowledge
- Targeting specialists markets in conduction with external sales team
- Speaking to the relevant people and promoting what our client specialises in a very niche market
- Account management of develop new accounts
- A proven track record in identifying possible sales opportunities that deliver growth and profitability
- An understanding of the manufacturing and distribution sector is advantageous
- Project Sales experience
- Technical and commercial orientated
- Able to analyse and identify market and product opportunities and supporting the business in exploiting them
- Good negotiator and influencing skills
- Someone who thrives on working to targets
- Well organised and a strong problem solver who can think outside the box
- Experience with Salesforce is advantageous
You do not need to drive for this role
So if you would like to learn more information and be considered please send in your CV immediately to