- Do you have experience working as a Paraplanner?
- Would you like to work in Glasgow City centre with one of the most prestigious wealth companies in Glasgow
- Would you like to work in a plush, modern and friendly office?
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit a Parplanner for one of our exclusive clients based in Glasgow City centre. Our client is a well-established company who are one of the most prestigious firms in Glasgow who deal with the most prestigious clients!
The role will be to provide administrative support for a 1 Financial Advisers firm who are well established and will offer longevity and opportunity.
- Provide all admin support for IFA’s
- Researching any information required to meet clients requirements
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing suitability letters, reports and documentation
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Collating all client info required
- Verify info all correct and accurate on applications and proposal forms
- Discuss client requirements with adviser
- Make changes to clients’ portfolios
- Resolving any client queries in a professional manner
- Prepare clients files for review
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional and polished
- Proven track in a Paraplanner role
- Competent in all MS Office Packages
- Experience in DB Transfers is advantageous
So if you have experience in a similar role please sends in your CV immediately for consideration. There is an immediate start for the right person!! This is an exciting and prosperous opportunity for a driven, and dynamic Paraplanner who wants to work with the best IFA’s on the market and deal with the most prestigious clients!