Anderson Knight are currently recruiting for a permanent HR Generalist role based in South Ayrshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and help shape future HR policies and procedures. This is a full-time, permanent position and travel will be required across various sites, as a result you will need a driving license and access to your own transport. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to grow their skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing internal and external stakeholders expectations, delivering an exceptional service at all times
- Be comfortable communicating complicated HR & ER procedures to line managers across the business
- Provide expert guidance to colleagues across the business especially line managers in regards too; performance management, absence management and ER related queries
- Implement new HR policies and update existing procedures
- Streamline processes and share best practice with colleagues
- Be able to effectively prioritise your workload
- Responsible for the on boarding process for new candidates and make sure all background checks are completed
- Compiling absence management reports and submitting solutions to senior management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a HR generalist role
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Excellent IT skills including; Word and Excel
- Valid UK driving license
In return the client is looking to offer an excellent starting salary, generous holiday allowance and other benefits. As mentioned above this role will require travel to satellite offices. The successful candidate must therefore be comfortable travelling.