Anderson Knight is currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a company based in Glasgow. Providing administrative support to the wider HR function you will be responsible for ensuring that administration tasks are completed in an accurate and time efficient manner. You will have previous experience of working within a shared services environment and as this is a contract position be able to start quickly.
Key duties include;
- Working from a shared mail box answering all HR related queries
- Working to strict SLA’s
- Administer all paperwork for the HR Manager and Director
- General administrative tasks as set out by senior members of the HR team
- Identify and implement new ideas to streamline HR processes
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience;
- Shared Service experience is essential
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Be comfortable using HR Systems
- Organised and have the ability to prioritise workload
In return the client is offering a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to work within a fast growing organisation. This is a full time, permanent position working standard business hours. If you meet the above criteria please apply below.