- Would you like to work Ina friendly working environment that invest in their staff?
- Would you like to work with a company that will provide longevity and opportunity?
- Have you excellent customer service, call centre, helpdesk or office experience then this could be the job for you!
These roles will be based in Glasgow, Paisley or Hillington! 2 roles available. Full time, perm role. Immediate starts are available!!!! This is a permanent, part time role that will offer longevity and opportunity.
The company is a global company that will offer opportunity.
You do need to be flexible as some weekend work is required, business hours.
- Overtime available if desired
- Free parking. On site canteen facilities.
- Plenty of opportunities to progress.
The role will be to provide a support on various contracts for our client by handling, logging jobs and then allocating to appropriate Engineer that is most suited to the role.
- Log reactive maintenance calls
- Allocate to appropriate Engineer and scheduling
- Update internal system in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with Engineers/clients and internal departments
- Compiling reports
- Route planning
- React to incoming and make outgoing calls
- Work to SLA’s to stop escalations
- Resolve any issues in terms of Engineers jobs
- Professional telephone manner
- Work under pressure when business is going through busy periods
- Strong I.T skills
- Takes pride in their work
- Someone with a proven track record working within a Service/Helpdesk environment, call centre , customer service office environment
- Good I.T system or experience working with bespoke internal systems
- Good grammar
- Someone who is competent is talking and typing at same time
So if you would like to work in a friendly environment that will offer longevity in a rapidly expanding company than please send in your CV to me immediately for immediate consideration starts are available.