Anderson Knight is looking for 2 Contract Administrators to join one of our preferred clients based in either Glasgow, Hillington and Paisley. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that will offer progression and opportunity.
The company is a global company who will offer opportunity and progression.
The role will be to provide strong Administration support to work on 2 Engineering contracts. This is a full time and permanent role that requires excellent communication and administrative skills.
Shifts are 1 in 8:
- 6 weeks: 08.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
- 1 Week back shift: Monday to Friday
- Winter: 10am – 6pm
- Summer: 12pm – 8pm
- 1 Week: 08.30 – 16.30 – Tue to Sat
- Responsible for ensuring all Engineer call outs are administered meting service level agreements
- Reporting on Excel on progress and calls so good Excel skills required for
- Ensuring all calls are completed from start to finish to closing and liaising with finance team
- Recording all documentation to meet client requirements
- Responsible for Engineer recording timesheets, day sheets, expenses Etc.
- Regular communication with Engineers and assist with
- Ensuring Sub-Contractor orders are raised and requested
- Ensuring all purchase orders are raised and unissued parts are identified
- Strong administration background with solid work history
- Good excel skills for reporting
- Must be able to communicate well with Engineers, clients and internal departments
- Experience working with Engineers is very advantageous
- Experience working on contracts also advantageous
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and hardworking
- Experienced in multi-tasking
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, well established company in a modern and bright office. Immediate starts are available so please send in your CV immediately for consideration.